Monday, August 13, 2007

Time For A Change!! HILLARY 2008



Dear Mrs. Clinton,

I am writing to you because I think you are the best choice for the 2008 Presidential Election. I think and I know America is ready for a change. The last 6 years have been very troubling for me as a struggling 33 year old college graduate with 2 degrees. First, I can not find employment (at least w/ my degrees) and feel that the economy today is 10 times worse then when you and your husband were in office. As I recall, the 1990's was a time of peace and prosperity here in America, and I trust that you can bring that back in the second decade of the 21st century! I know you can serve two terms just like your husband did and I look forward to the day when we can say Mrs. President Clinton!! Secondly, I feel the Bush Administration is using fear to scare the American people to hold onto them as long as he can and using the Evangelical Christians to support him. This is 2007, not 1907 and it's time women and men, gay and straight, young and old were all treated equal! I know you can do the job and I trust you to do that. Third, I lost my health insurance back in January. I only had it for a year, but lost my job due to chronic fatigue which the doctors diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. Upon losing my job, I lost my insurance, which I think every American regardless of race, sexuality, or sex should be entitled to Basic Health Care! I just watched the film "Sicko" by Mr. Michael Moore, and it's staggering to think what the Bush Administration has done to the 9/11 workers and how someone has to choose between which finger to save. Also my domestic partner had cancer and has to meet almost a $4,000 spendown every 6 months to get his medical card back and a trip to the E.R. costs roughly $1,000. I mean, it's ridiculous someone has to pay that amount just for basic health care. That's why I believe in you Mrs. Clinton, I know you are right for this country and I trust you will do your best to get every man, woman and child in this nation basic health care. And finally, the war, I know this is tough on every American, but we have got to stop this war and put this all behind us. That's another reason, I am afraid Bush is going to do whatever he can to hold onto his power and try and stay in office for a third term if he attacks Iran. Please, Mrs. Clinton, help us get Bush out of office and we want to see you there. I know it's going to take probably several years to clean up his mess, but I am confident that you can do it!!
Did you know you have support in Australia? My friend Louise says she wishes that you were there instead of John Howard! So here's looking to a brighter future! Hillary 2008!! May you win the election, and the Hearts of everyone in this Nation!!

Your Supporter,
Sincerley,
Mr. Mike Penn

No comments: