Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And the winner is? A Rose for Rosie


Hello everyone, I have decided to call on the name of Peace!! It's time we as the World stand up and declare a better place for ourselves, our families, friends and just everyone! Today I was going through some celebrities blogs and found Rosie O'Donnell's blog is all about Peace, wanting the war to end, and get Baby Bush out of office!! She is this month's winner of the Piece-of-Peace Award! I was looking through Rosie's site and found all kinds of goodies on there, and there is a link to her site at the bottom of my blog if you would like to check out her site! I just don't get why everyone is up and arms with her about her views... they are just that, views! Everyone sees the world differently, fortunately, Rosie is a Peace seeker and she seeks the truth! I think that the world is a much better place because we have people like Rosie, because if we didn't people would be silenced and not allowed to speak their thoughts! I feel we must take a stand and say what we feel whether it is something people want to hear or not because if we don't say it then it stays buried in our hearts!

Every morning when I watch the news, I fear that Bush is going to go after Iran next! What did they do? What did Iraq do? Why are we even there? Many think Bush is the problem and needs to go! There are just so many questions that need answers and I am tired of hearing people get slandered for standing up against what they believe! War is wrong and if Jesus Christ, Buddha, or Muhammad were here today they would be all over Baby Bush's arse... Innocent people are dying every day and it's time for a change! When someone breaks into your home, what do you do? You feel invaded right? That's how the world sees America, as invaders.... and We need to let the world know that we are all not like that! I would say most of us are not Warheads(Great song by the band Extreme too)!! But when it comes to people like Rosie, Madonna, or the Dixie Chics... "OH NO, they are UN-PATRIOTIC"... Complete bullshit!! Bill O'Reilly needs a dose of reality.

So anyways, I am saying my winner for this month is Rosie O. Do anything you can, buy a peace T shirt, write the troops who we all love and support! You can also write your senators to impeach Bush and Cheney. Take care and Peace! xo

No comments: