Thursday, August 9, 2007

What is your favourite Holiday?

Here I go again, with another damn poll...You can see how bored I am on a Thursday night...nothing to do, just sit here and feed the chickens and give green tea to the haters...lol


Bloggers, if there is a Holiday I missed please select other...I only had 10 choices... thank you!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! xoxo


Holiday Fun!

What is your favourite Holiday?
New Years Day (January 1st)
Valentines Day (February 14th)
St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)
Easter (Soon to be the 4th Sunday in April in 2011)
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labour Day (First Monday in September)
Halloween (October 31st)
Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25th)
Other (MLK Jr. Day, Grandparents Day, etc)

View Results

Create your own myspace poll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that they decided a set date on Easter. It should have been the 4th Sunday in April long time ago. That why my kids can play outside and hide eggs. It's crazy when Easter is in March and it's cold right after St. Paddis Day.