Friday, August 10, 2007

I just love Marianne Muellerleile!!!




Marianne Muellerleile is a great actress...many people don't know who she is, but she has been in many many movies, commericals and plays the character Norma Bates on the Soap Opera Passions!!! She really is amazing and truly talented!! I haven't seen all her films, but everytime I see her in a movie or a commercial I just love her.. they just don't make actresses like Marianne Muellerleile anymore... she can play just about any character...I would love to see her get a full contract on Passions!! I just love when she is on that soap or when she is on a sitcom, movie, or commercial!! God Bless you Marianne Muellerleile!!

For more information go to http://www.mariannemuellerleile.com/ to find out about Marianne Muellerleile!! She is an amazing woman!! God Bless You!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this?

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to comment on how well done your blog is Mr. Penn. I like how you cover all kinds of topics from people, politics, and how to protect yourself from storms. Thank you and yes I love Marianne Muellerleile I watch her daily on Passions I jsut hate that fact that they are cancelling it :(